A Goodbye

Arbhex

Before anything else, I want to thank everyone I've met on this server for providing me with entertainment and good times. You truly have been great. Unfortunately, I don't think that I will be able to show up on the server often enough to be of any use while still keeping my sanity. As it stands, personal mental blocks have impeded on almost every mission or training that I've had, and I've delayed things that shouldn't have been to play with you guys because I do enjoy it. The problem is, I don't think I can keep stacking LOA's like I have been. It would be wrong to promise to come back, only to delay it forever. I'm sorry if I've made you mad, annoyed you, pestered you, or disappointed you during my time in PR, but I think can say that you probably won't have to worry about that again. So long, thanks for the good memories, and goodbye. I haven't decided whether or not I'm leaving the Discord(s), but if I do end up staying, you'll always be able to talk to me through there.
~Bravado

Trigger

Bravado you were one of the best damn troopers in the 501st and a great guy to hang out with. I'm sad to see you go my friend. I wish you the best of luck.

/me salutes

Trooper15

I know I haven't known you for very long Bravado, but from what I saw from you you seemed like a really cool person. It's shame to see you leave. Good luck, and Goodbye

Khilleor

I barely knew ye, but in the short interactions we have had, You were an amazing trooper.

/me salutes