A Canadians [Staff Application]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Canadian

In-Game Name: Shock AG M LCPL 2170 Canadian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98027871

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ACanadianYT/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: I've played for around 24 hours.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No, I haven't been banned or kicked before.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: [Dead] TTT Mod 2 years ago [Dead] Imperial RP Admin 1 year ago [Alive] Devinity Flood Jr Mod 5 months ago

Are you currently staff on another server?: No

Do you have experience with ULX commands?: Due to previous staff experience I have basic knowledge about the ULX system and the commands that come with it.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: A calm and collected person who likes to make people laugh and smile, speaking to me you'll probably know straight away that I'm a very outgoing, and joyful person.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I feel I could make a positive impact within the staff team and also throughout the server, I enjoy making people happy, but also enforcing rules.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I feel I stand out from other applicants because of my joyful, yet serious attitude when it comes to it. A quality that not many people have, these days. I enjoy helping others out and putting smiles on peoples faces and I feel that, that would make me a decent asset to the staff team.

How often can you be online?: I can be on nearly everyday, the hours I can dedicate will change each day, but I can't play on sundays due to personal reasons.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Do you have a smartphone?:No

Please state one reference (optional): N/A

[PS]Mimenza2002

Neutral, I've seen you play and you are a good player but you didn't put to much effort on your app

+1
Really Short but...
your great in game you follow the rules, your even shock. you have proven to me that you can be staff

----Accepted----

Thanks for applying! You have proven to us that you have the maturity to become staff. Your interview will be held any time between today (September 23) and Friday (September 29).

Status
Not open for further replies.