91st Reconnaissance Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fiddler

The 91st RC would be a good addition after the squad addon as we can have a reason for speeders during events and they can run recon missions at the base/ship before we actually go there (rp it or actually go to event and make them go). If this is added like this then it would be perfect as a lot of the servers such as the MVG CWRP server use the 91st as the medics which just ruins their role in the GRA.

StaticNation

91st is definitely in mind to be added. I personally really want them to be added, but until we get things a bit more organized with the current battalions, we're going to hold off on adding more battalions for now.

However, when the squad system comes out, we'll probably introduce a few more battalions along with it as well.

Thank you for the suggestion!

PolandCanIntoSpace

91st is definitely in mind to be added. I personally really want them to be added, but until we get things a bit more organized with the current battalions, we're going to hold off on adding more battalions for now.

However, when the squad system comes out, we'll probably introduce a few more battalions along with it as well.

Thank you for the suggestion!
very soon?

Feds

I hope we don't add to many battalions because that can stretch our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.