21st PVT Maniac's None Joke GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyde

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
In-Game Name:

Mar The Maniac. But I will be changing it soon. I think.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:96613374

Steam Profile Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MarTheManiac/

Timezone:

PST

Hours Played on Server:

4-5

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:

I have RDMed before. It was because I was wanting some action of Geonosis. I have also been warned for commiting suicide because I was lost in the renegade ship.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions and time period:

No, I do not

Do you have experience with ULX commands?

If you mean /bond key or /kill when you press the ` button then a little bit. otherwise no

What can you bring to the Staff team?:

Well, I think I could bring some Comedy to the team, plus I could be an assistant to GMs that have been GMs longer than I. But I also think I could bring some good ideas for events to the team. Plus I think I could bring some loyalty to the team by being devoted with all my heart.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:

Well, I really love setting up scenes with entities, NPCS, and other things. I also think that I could bring Why should we accept you over other applicants?:

I think that I would be a good asset to the team because I could help other GMs / Staff set up events. Also I think I could learn how to use ULX commands if you taught me. I also want to play out roles for the events.

Sample event (typed up event script):

Another cruiser are planning to attack an separatist Base. There is a well know Clone trooper on that cruiser who has told the separatists that they are coming. The clones enter the Base with almost no droids around, but then they are ambushed. They take the clones prisoner then 1 by one kill them off. But a we, as the cruiser of renegade plan to rescue the clones. B the time that is done, and we have rescued all of them we get into a gunship to evac the planet. But the gunship is shot down, and we are stranded on the planet until we find a ship to evac to the renegade because the cruiser does not know that we are even still alive so they presume our mission was a failure therefore they jump to hyperspace without us. Leaving us stranded. Until we can find a ship able to take us to coruscant. I hope this is a good event sample and you enjoyed it

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?

The stuff that mae the event interesting.

How often can you be online?:

Whenever there's an event. Unless it Mon through Fri 5AM - 4PM

Do you have a working microphone?:

Most of the time.

Do you have a smartphone?:

Yes, I do

I hope That you have enjoyed my staff application that I have put my devoted time to make,

Sincerly,

21st PVT Maniac

40cal

Website
steamcommunity.com
You've recently made a joke application, comedy is not a valid trait to bring to the staff team, your age is a bit concerning, your playtime is substantially low, your event script doesn't go into specific detail on how you would carry it out, and your answer to the one key thing to exercise In an event doesn't give any detail. Along with this, you've already managed to break a handful of rules with your short time on the server. Your response to why you should join the staff team is half filled out, and what you did add to the question really isn’t a good reason of why you want to join the team. I don't see you getting staff.

Khilleor

What forty said along with the fact that you don't know what ULX is, You commonly mis-spell (most prominently seen in the event section), you say you can bring comedy to the team, but Project Renegade does not need comedians on the staff team, And as someone who is trying to become a GM myself, I am trying to not be as joke-y as I naturally am, and trying to straighten out my act, along with those, There is poor grammar (most prominently seen in the event section), The format is a bit confusing and poorly done, the in-game name is invalid, you have incredibly low time on the server, Most staff team members are already incredibly loyal. Be more specific with the things that must be exercised.

-1 but in pink

Nines

-1 The fact you made a “joke” application is my reason, when you prove and show maturity with professionalism in your application then I’ll consider an up vote.

Poseidon

Denied
Thanks for applying! Unfortunately, you previously made a "Joke" application. This shows us high levels of unprofessionalism. Not only that, but the skills you seem to be able to bring to the staff team seem lackluster and general.

Status
Not open for further replies.