Weekly Player Chat #1

StaticNation

Introducing - Weekly Player Chat.

Weekly Player Chat is a weekly event where we sit down with 5 people that volunteer and ask them a series of questions about the server to get feedback from them.

Here is the first weekly player chat so you can get a taste of what kind of questions we ask.
Weekly Player Chat is every Friday so when it comes next week, we will ask once again for 5 people to come and attend.​

Wravis Tah

Nice, a copy of servius has done in the past for GR

Last edited:

Feds

It's hard to tell if you're mocking us or what but if you think that we're stealing an idea your very wrong this is probably the most basic thing to do an a community so saying that it's stealing an idea is very false and Static also was a staff member of G-Realms.

StaticNation

Completely different thing. This is a weekly player chat where we talk to around 5 players in a voice channel about suggestions, issues, and concerns and just anything else about the server. That video you linked, that was a staff meeting, LOL. Players weren't in that meeting.

Also just btw, I was in that meeting. You can hear me at 9:05 and you can hear Servius mention my name at 13:02 (Just to prove to you that it was a staff meeting. I was a developer and super admin for G-Realms at the time.)
The person you hear at the beginning of the video was crosshair, the staff manager, you hear me after he talks, then you hear servius, then you hear another staff member, which was a super admin, and then you later hear price, which was a moderator. There were also a lot more other staff members in that meeting, but those are the only staff members that talked during that meeting.

Next time, think before you speak. Seems to me that you're just trying to find a reason to diss us and you vaguely remember that video, but didn't bother to see what it actually was, which was a staff meeting.

Last edited: