The Clone Arts and Certifications.

PolandCanIntoSpace

I'm this here wondering if there is a way to add on color paintings/symbols as rewards or as a certification for clones. Like the symbol, Rex has on his helmet. If the certification system works great and we can add paintings onto our armor, this would be a great addition to the server. Also, this would be a good use of space for the F4 menu not to be littered with lore clones. This post was made because, fuck all the lore characters. The only ones that count are Delta Squad and Commanders.

Last edited:

Poseidon

yoooooo, if we could do a painting system for armor with the squad system some dope ass shit would come out of it.
Obviously it would have to be regulated so people dont start drawing cocks and other shit but its a thought.
to the original idea
+1

PolandCanIntoSpace

yoooooo, if we could do a painting system for armor with the squad system some dope ass shit would come out of it.
Obviously it would have to be regulated so people dont start drawing cocks and other shit but its a thought.
to the original idea
+1
Na, pre-made painting symbols where it is given.

Antloin

Isn't this possible with PAC 3?
I dont know much about PAC but I pretty sure it's possible.

It is, but you gotta like, draw on textures of the model and convert it to the model. But it won't happen because PAC3 is not accessible.
The idea is great, but developers probably can't do such a thing
However, I found this. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409094631
If we edit server's config to automatically enable the PP-Effect of that addon, we probably can see people's signs on the armor.
I haven't tested it yet.