Sharp

In-Game Name:
[TROOPER - MAIN] 5th Fleet ARC GSGT 2004 Sharp
[JEDI] Jedi Knight Cassus Marr
[TROOPER] CT PTC 0127 Knightfall

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:162907631

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/brandonknightfall

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Hours Played on Server: On the old Gametracker I had at least 800 hours. According to the current Gametracker I have 45 hours.

Overall I’ve played on the server from launch (September 2017) to November 2017. I then left and came back late May 2018, and left early March 2019. I then came back late April and have been back again ever since.

Here is a screenshot from 10/27/17.
q1u_iJlnPEq533eXdu56CUHjOqhI7W8GcL8TsPjkXBdNfMfLxV_tgUh5kjaoIgz67nCAvZhL1REHdTchHj7tCWx8MRuNyV_FlYWxUi1tkyhK2ywD6bRCw43cY9Ppn4CkdKU8GinA

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I’ve received one warning for RDM on May 18th, 2019.

I’ve gotten small bans for a few minutes, mostly for small things like mingeing. Never any bans for longer than that, though.

I’ve gotten some kicks, mostly just for messing around, but some as meme kicks. Most of the kicks are late night, as I tend to get bored around 1 AM and mess around then.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:

Project Renegade Clone Wars RP Senior Moderator - June 2018 to March 2019
Crix Networks: Server Manager, Community Manager, Head Developer, Owner (not in that specific order)
Project Renegade Police RP Manager - March 2019 to April 2019

Are you currently staff on another server?: No.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?: I have experience with both ServerGuard and ULX commands.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can offer my years of experience. I have dealt with many different situations in my time as staff on different servers and can use that experience to work through any problems the server might encounter. I know how to deal with minges, youtubers, and other abusive staff.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I would like to join the staff team because I want to help reinforce the staff team and provide another member to the team.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I should be accepted due to the aforementioned reasons. I am active, I am experienced, and I can help out the newer staff members. I can deal with all the different situations that some of the newer staff have not.

How often can you be online?: On weekdays I can be on from the time I get home (5-6PM during the summer) to 11PM. On friday and saturday I can be on from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. On Sundays I can play from the time I wake up to 11PM EST.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes.

Please state one reference (optional): Poseidon

+1 He has been very active as of late.Has a good amount of experience, and was a great staff member in the past. Dont leave us again plz

Status
Not open for further replies.