Help me

Archer

Counter Guardian
Please give me reasons why I shouldn't kill myself. I'm so tired of everything and I don't even look forward to anything anymore. Every night I go to sleep I find myself wishing I won't wake up. Please tell me reasons life is worth living.

ARCHER! No Don't kill yourself because life is worth living for you might have wife and kids your family will be heart broken if you killed yourself. You help everyone on server if do you kill yourself everyone on server who knows you for a long time will be heart broken so Please archer I don't want to lose you No one wants to lose you. Your best guy everyone knows so please don't do it.

Last edited:

Demorazor

You life is worth a lot more than you may realize. You have a positive effect on people's lives.

Ein

None of us can tell you if there is a reason to live. Because we all have our own reasons. I push through for my friends and family. Others push because they want to get a good job. I'm not going to tell you that suicide is not the way or that it get's better, because sometimes it doesn't. And then the people telling you that it'll be okay will have dissapointed you even more. Look...

It's your decision. For all you know, this is just a small dip in your life. And you'll be back up with a smile in no time.
If you actually want to do it. Then first think about everything valuable in your life.
Think about your future. I'd be surprised if that doesn't make you think twice.
It made me think twice.

Poseidon

I'm not gonna say I've known you for the longest time, or know you the most because frankly, I don't. But from what I've seen since LB is a lot. You've pushed through a lot and been through a lot. Just know you'll always have people here that will support you through rough times. If you need any other reasons, you can think of family, friends, your future in general.

TheRealAuror

Because Ryte And Obi and Thire love you :) . But Suicide doesn't take away the pain it gives it to someone else. Your life is not A film so don't end it. we will always be here for you no matter what happens we all love and care about you even though your team kill is higher than the deaths you have on the server. You have the strength to get through it all and when you feel like giving up we will be here for you. don't do it. people will miss you and mourn over you, I know you somewhat and you wouldn't want that would you?

Last edited:

Unlucky

Republic High Command
Battalion Officer
My friend.
Spectre, Thanatos, Jack and many other names I have called you over the years. I have known you for almost three years if not more. We have had a lot of good times together whether it be on RG, LB or even PR, we will always be friends. You were my first Commander in CWRP. You were also one of my first friends. The fact that you think these thoughts concerns me not only as a fellow player or even staff member, but as a friend. The times we have been through will always be in my memories whether it be for better or worse, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that you are suffering, and you don't need me telling you that. My point is that you have impacted my life to where I can't really imagine playing any CWRP servers without you there being the usual edgy guy that you are. I don't know if you feel the same way towards me, but I hope that you remember the times that we were in the 187th and ARC. All the fun times we had... not the PT though. The times we talk about how bad Ravine was as a human being. Talking about how we switched 187th CO positions like 5 times. I really truly do cherish these memories that not only we have made, but the whole community. You are someone I always looked up to because you always said "fuck it" and did your own thing. I respected that. I wanted to be like that because I used to be someone who was afraid to speak up. I was someone who was afraid to speak my own opinion to people in a video game and IRL. You helped changed that in me. Because of your bizarre harsh training I was able to build that type of mentality. SO please don't ask me why you shouldn't kill yourself because there are too many reasons why.
But If I have to I will give you three in case you didn't know.

1. You have given me the ability to say "fuck it" and helped me become a person with more confidence.
2. You mean too much to people on this server.
3. You are one of my greatest friends I have gotten to know while playing GMOD.

I only wish that this is not the end of our journey as friends, but a new one. If you ever need anything remember you can always trust your boy. There are many things left in life, and though it may not be for much longer. You have to cherish those remaining moments in life to the fullest.

A man named Randy Pausch who was diagnosed with cancer and only had months to live said this in his final moments on this earth.
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."

I can't really say much because I have not gone through what you have gone through but maybe people who have died and have suffered as much as you or even more so can tell you that there is something to live for. At this point I am rambling. I just wanted you to know that you cannot leave us behind. #187thforlife.
-From ya Boi Unlucky

Legacy

I have gone through this Spectre and I know how you feel but all I can really say which other people said there is something to live for some people just have to find it. -Legacy

Archer

Counter Guardian
My friend.
Spectre, Thanatos, Jack and many other names I have called you over the years. I have known you for almost three years if not more. We have had a lot of good times together whether it be on RG, LB or even PR, we will always be friends. You were my first Commander in CWRP. You were also one of my first friends. The fact that you think these thoughts concerns me not only as a fellow player or even staff member, but as a friend. The times we have been through will always be in my memories whether it be for better or worse, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that you are suffering, and you don't need me telling you that. My point is that you have impacted my life to where I can't really imagine playing any CWRP servers without you there being the usual edgy guy that you are. I don't know if you feel the same way towards me, but I hope that you remember the times that we were in the 187th and ARC. All the fun times we had... not the PT though. The times we talk about how bad Ravine was as a human being. Talking about how we switched 187th CO positions like 5 times. I really truly do cherish these memories that not only we have made, but the whole community. You are someone I always looked up to because you always said "fuck it" and did your own thing. I respected that. I wanted to be like that because I used to be someone who was afraid to speak up. I was someone who was afraid to speak my own opinion to people in a video game and IRL. You helped changed that in me. Because of your bizarre harsh training I was able to build that type of mentality. SO please don't ask me why you shouldn't kill yourself because there are too many reasons why.
But If I have to I will give you three in case you didn't know.

1. You have given me the ability to say "fuck it" and helped me become a person with more confidence.
2. You mean too much to people on this server.
3. You are one of my greatest friends I have gotten to know while playing GMOD.

I only wish that this is not the end of our journey as friends, but a new one. If you ever need anything remember you can always trust your boy. There are many things left in life, and though it may not be for much longer. You have to cherish those remaining moments in life to the fullest.

A man named Randy Pausch who was diagnosed with cancer and only had months to live said this in his final moments on this earth.
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."

I can't really say much because I have not gone through what you have gone through but maybe people who have died and have suffered as much as you or even more so can tell you that there is something to live for. At this point I am rambling. I just wanted you to know that you cannot leave us behind. #187thforlife.
-From ya Boi Unlucky
Thank you

Vemberr

Archer, I know how it feels to want to end your life. I have almost done it around 10 times now in my life. But then I remember the family that I have and the great friends I have made online and it helps. Life is worth living you just have to do it with the right people. Everyone at PR is your family and we will help you though anything that might come up! I am sure everyone here would agree with me that you are family.

Bork

Archer, I know how it feels to want to end your life. I have almost done it around 10 times now in my life. But then I remember the family that I have and the great friends I have made online and it helps. Life is worth living you just have to do it with the right people. Everyone at PR is your family and we will help you though anything that might come up! I am sure everyone here would agree with me that you are family.
but more then family because they can be weebs on occasion

Rafi Bistshock

I believe I wrote a Bible about this topic for you, so hopefully that influenced in a positive way on your decision to not end your life,
- Someone that might not be as much of a close friend compared to others but still cares about you, Rafi.