501st CO SGT DevilDogs Able/Mayfield Support Staff Application

Mayfield

In-Game Name:

Ghost PSC 2137 Mayfield / 501st CO SGT DevilDogs Able / 187th PVT Sunflower Will

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:443398638

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847063005/

I am 17 years of age.

Timezone:

Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Hours Played on Server:

An estimate of over 200 hours, My account got hacked so I had to make a new one. So at least 160 hours I played on the server.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:

I have never been kicked, Banned, nor warned on Project Renegade.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:

Yes, A Halo RP server. I was an Admin and handled all whitelists and documents. I was on that server from: 2019.01.03 - 2019.04.14 (Military Calendar).

Are you currently staff on another server?:

No I am not staff for another server anymore.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?:

Yes.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:

I could bring a lot of things to the table. I can do small sims when other staff or GMs are on. I can also help out during the events, help spawn NPCs in. I could also accept tickets and help people when needed. For example: Doom Unit and 501st Legion are doing a sim, They ask for a Staff member to come and spawn in things, I would do that for them.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:

I would like to join Project Renegades staff team for they are actually good people. All the Mods and Admins are really kind people. I also want to join because 501st is lacking staff members, the staff members that are in the battalion can’t get on as much and I feel bad having to ask another mod from another battalion to help. I know they are willing to help, but it just feels bad.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:

Because although there other people who may be better than me, I'm doing it for the 501st. They need more people who are staff to make sims and training's. I should also be accepted for I really want to help the support staff for literally anything they need me to do. Like spawn in hostiles for Certs such as Heavy and for Sims such as Public sims and Private sims for Battalions. I sincerely care for every Battalion on the server, I even told Relay that if he needs anything he can come and talk to me and all. I am willing to help every Battalion on this server if need be.

How often can you be online?:

Pretty much everyday.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes.

Do you have a smartphone?:

Yes.

Please state one reference (optional): Rough and Trigger

Archangel

Project Senior Staff Gamemaster
Battalion Officer
+1
Mayfield has definitely proven himself as a candidate for support staff. Dedicating his time into reviving the 501st and being an overall great trooper to his unit and those around him, Mayfield has a chance at a support staff position. He has shown that he is capable of the job title that is Support Staff and will do what is needed to improve the server.

+1 I've known the guy for a very long time i love working with him he is dedicated to the server he would be perfect for the spot.

Trigger

Confirming my reference.
+1
Has obvious dedication towards Project Renegade shown by his recent actions with 501st as well as becoming more well known around the community. His previous problems when it came to activity I believe have subsided as well. Overall, he definitely has what it takes to handle the responsibilities of a staff member.

Poseidon

+1
Don't pull a Nexu and get too much power/responsibility at once...then...you know